Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lead Teachers Reflection 9.3.10

My 2nd post of the day. Feeling all inspired yet daunted again about inquiry! Am so keen to investigate SOLO further and am determined to trial some aspects where possible. Really wishing that this was the beginning of our journey on the Cluster Contract rather than the final year as I am JUST beginning to feel like I have enough knowledge (ha, ha) to start building on! Oh well, could be a future opportunity and in the mean time I'll keep plugging away and investigating possibilities!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

I definitely agree with you V! If only we could keep going for another three years it would be so much better! Think of all the things we could do .... I guess though we'll just have to think of ways around it so we can keep moving forward and it's not all been for nothing.