Saturday, May 1, 2010

Blogger in Draft: Template Designer

I continue to be impressed with the ease and sophistication of using Blogger in Draft. If you haven't ticked this option under your account I highly recommend it. Now there are many effective templates to choose from which are fully customizable within Blogger itself. There is no need to visit http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/ anymore unless you are a Junior School teacher who is looking for something appealing for your class! I have just modified the template for this blog again and am much happier with its look. I have gone through several templates for this blog since it was started and I do prefer clean, pale backgrounds personally. I find them easier to read! Thanks to Hey Milly again for blogging about this first and encouraging me to give it a try. If you are interested in trying blogger in draft for yourself follow this link to the original post which includes screenshots and detailed instructions of what to do. I would add in that under the template designer if you click Background you can then choose from some different designs so you can have something other than a plain background:

No comments: