Sunday, May 23, 2010

Google Wave in Education

I am excited to have joined Google Wave now its gone public.  I have been waiting for quite some time to join and had asked everyone I could think of to send me an invitation but they had all used them up already!  Now I am in!  I have found several really useful tweets through @ictclassroom re @willnolan on twitter.  There is a really good slideshow by John Jennings with ideas for using Google Wave in Education.  Let me know if you'd like me to send you an invitation, there are lots of possibilities to communicate and collaborate.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Hey, good news! I joined up a while ago, watch a few videos etc but to be honest never really got a feel for what is was and what I would get out of it. I'm very happy to be educated by you though ...

Regan Orr said...

Now that we have joined Goole Apps, Google Wave can become a possibility. Am looking forward to the endless possibilities of Google Docs and using Google Sites to host our Daily Notices. When I need some help on Wave, may give you a tweet. Cheers.