Saturday, May 15, 2010

Re: Unlearn Part 2 from Educating the Dragon

I am always looking for new inspiring youtube clips try watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USn5t5nQWU8&feature=player_embedded


Thanks to the Educating the Dragon blog for posting this youtube video which was apparently shared with the blogger originally from Chris Betcher, although I couldn't find the post on the Betchaboy blog it was still a great read.  In my current role where I am a school ICT Lead Teacher I spend a lot of time thinking about how best to explain my thinking to others and whether I am, in fact, leading them in the right direction with my ideas and suggestions!  I find it helpful to watch inspiring videos to help articulate my thoughts and offer myself a new perspective that I can share with colleagues.  I think you need to have a good understanding of something yourself before teaching others and sometimes a picture or, even better, a video clip explains it perfectly.

No comments: