Thursday, March 12, 2009

Eastnet Cluster - ICT Lead Teachers

I had my first experience attending a lead teacher session on Wednesday and it was really neat to catch up with old friends and meet some new people. I was really surprised there are so many new lead teachers!

I had a great time hearing about the Learning @ Schools conference in Rotorua. I feel better informed now, as I didn't attend the conference this time. It was particularly good for me to find out about the Cluster Shares which are coming up soon and get some ideas about the sorts of things we might like to share - I had been a little bit too keen and am glad to now know the expectation for these sessions.

I enjoyed having an opportunity to share with teachers from other schools. I am looking forward to running a workshop at our Cluster Conference and supporting other people in my teams to have a go too. I am also excited to learn to use more e-Learning tools and participate in workshops myself.

Thanks everyone for a neat day!

No comments: