Sunday, December 6, 2009

21 Uses of Comics

While browsing through TKI I spotted this interesting looking slideshow about how to use comics in the classroom and have added it below. I must admit to feeling a little twinge I don't teach middle or senior school at the moment as opposed to new entrants!



At first glance I like the look of the All about me as a starter activity in Term 1. The cybersafety ideas look interesting as a way of explaining this to seniors and I also think the reflection tool might be interesting as a way of making writing a recount exciting for middle and senior children. Has anyone used any of these ideas in their classroom yet and have any thoughts???

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Who would have thought there were so many online comic creator sites out there? I think I only knew about six of these before reading your post!