Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ActivInspire, Activboards and Promethean

SO exciting - we have had Activboards installed into 5 classrooms in our school this week. WOW they are amazing, I would like to say a special thanks to Marnie for all her support and ideas since we met at Pt View School last year.
I am having lots of fun experimenting on all the teachers' IWBs as I don't have a class at the moment! I have been figuring out the different tools and basically playing! I found this great blog tonight by chance, while I was trying out the magic ink tool and seeing how to apply the magic ink to a revealer tool in the resource library, and there are lots of links to pdf documents that could be useful. The blog is: Technology Resource Teachers and click here for the ActivInspire links.

Here I am working with room 11 using a flipchart downloaded from Promethean Planet.

On downloading and reading some of the pdf resources from the above site TRTs I found this additional link to a free Foundational Skills course at Promethean Learning.

No comments: